Letter from Dr. French concerning Coronavirus Pandemic
What an incredible couple of weeks it has been! I think we’ve all experienced a fair share of fear and anxiety regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to safeguard the health of our patients and staff we will be adopting the following guidelines as per recommendations from the CDC, New Mexico Dental Association, Governor’s Office and so forth.
- First and foremost, we ask that if you have any cold or flulike symptoms (fever, dry cough or body ache), or if anyone in your household is experiencing these symptoms, please call our office and we will reschedule your visit for a future date.
- The New Mexico Dental Association has recommended that we only see patients for urgent care needs. Therefore, we are cancelling all dental hygiene appointments in March, April and May. If you are scheduled in those months we will be contacting you.
- We have adopted a reduced schedule at the office and will be available for appointments Tuesday and Wednesday. During these hours we will address your dental emergencies and urgent care needs.
- We will see patients one at a time in the office. We have cleaned and disinfected all surfaces in the waiting room and counters. We have suspended coffee service and put away books and magazines to reduce virus transmission vectors. Door knobs, pens and other surfaces that may be touched are being wiped and disinfected throughout the day.
- Please call from your car when you arrive at the office. If we’re ready we’ll have you come up, otherwise we will ask you to wait in your car until the patient before you has checked out, at which time we will call you to come up. This will help us all maintain “social distancing.”
- Finally, and this goes without saying—but as always—we will continue to follow universal precautions and keep instruments sterile and treatment room surfaces properly disinfected and cleaned as best practices require.
We trust you are all taking good care of yourselves. We encourage you to maintain healthy habits: eat whole grains, greens, vegetables, legumes and fruits! Get good sleep, sneak a little fresh air and sunshine while abiding by “social distancing” best practices. Our hearts and prayers go out to all of you. We’ll get through this together, as the old sayings go: “Keep Calm and Carry On, ” and “This Too Shall Pass.”
Jared T. French, DMD
Santa Fe, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Friendly Staff & Wonderful Hygienists
Commitment to Care, Comfort & Quality
Ease & Comfort
Wonderfully Kind, caring & Competent
Stellar Office and Staff
Professional, Courteous, Helpful, Kind.
What Sets Us Apart
“I know that there is power in a beautiful smile! It engenders confidence, promotes long term overall health, and even makes us happy if we’ve been reluctant to laugh and show our teeth. Thus our raison d’etre is to show our clients the many ways modern dentistry can make them smile. Whether through cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, or any combination of modern techniques, our team has a shared mission: Help our patients retain or gain a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.”
Our highest priority is to provide our patients with an excellent dental experience. Therefore, it’s essential that we create a relationship between the patient and the doctor with no middle-man. One of the first questions many patients ask when calling potential health care providers is “Do you take my insurance?” In nearly all instances, the answer to this question is “Yes!” The distinction between taking insurance and being in network is important in a couple of ways. First, the amount insurance will reimburse for treatment may vary depending on whether you go “in” or “out” of network. We do not contract with insurances, but many insurances pay nearly the same amount to any provider so please ask us if you are uncertain about your plan. The second distinction is where we get excited. Although insurance companies state that they do not influence the kinds of treatment contract providers can give, that simply is not the case. Not contracting with insurance allows us to work with insurance companies not for them. What this means for our patients is a superior experience from start to finish: more time with the doctor, no corners cut on quality of materials, restorations that last, and a highly trained staff who has the time to show each patient they are important. Every day our patients tell us they appreciate
Looking for an alternative to dental insurance plans? Check out our “In-Office-Plan”.
Office Hours & Location